Hello there, senior agency leader, recruiter and/or job seeking candidate. Your friendly Thunderclap team here. With the most recent trade article grabs of agency pitches, wins and losses.
Of course, it is by no means complete. This roughly covers what happened between March 5th and March 21, 2018. There’s been a lot of activity out there.
- FCB Chicago wins GE Appliances
- Hotels.com media to Mediacom
- Publicis wins Marriott International (creating a standalone)
- Conill, VIA and EP+Co win Lowe’s in interesting regional move
- Laughlin Constable Chicago wins Yuengling
- mono (Minneapolis) wins Valspar, Krylon, HGTV home brands
- Richards Group (Dallas) wins Dish Network
- Publicis wins Campbell’s Soup
- TBWA wins IMAX
- BBDO loses GE Appliances
- MDC Partners loses Hotels.com
- MEC loses Marriott
- BBDO loses Lowe’s
- Camp & King loses Dish Network
- BBDO loses Campbell’s
Looking for a new ad agency job? Searching for great talent? Need to know about new client-side CMOs? Find a little something for everyone…
- This same article format – pitches, wins and losses published 3/6/18
- Agency recruiter strategies that can lower your recruiting costs and find better candidates, faster
- Pitch predictions: seven new CMOs, including some you won’t see on Ad Age or Adweek
- How to be found in the hidden job market for openings that aren’t listed online
- How to shape the career discussion you’re NOT in – and get promoted!
- Congrats on the promotion or new agency job. Now what?