A week or so late, but still helpful. Here are a few pitches, wins and losses gleaned from the trades. Looking for potential upcoming pitches? Check out the pitch predictions on the site.
- Marc USA’s media unit wins Qdoba
- IPG wins Honeywell
- Burns Group wins Labatt USA
- Blue Chip (in Chicago) wins Nutraceutical business
- Mars consolidates media business with WPP
- Periscope wins some Google, Intuit and Pemco insurance work
- Horizon wins Northwestern Mutual media
- Havas wins Rite Aid
- Rodgers Townsend wins Smoothie King
- Horizon Media loses Qdoba
- Omnicom/OMD and Publicis/Starcom lose Mars media
- Spark Foundry loses Northwestern Mutual
- MARC loses Rite Aid
This post as published on August 27th, 2018. A hot summer day in Chicago.