Hello there, agency senior leader, recruiter, and/or job candidate!
When Thunderclap was chasing new business work, we would publish pitch predictions. These were marketplace changes that would lead to agency new business pitches. Typically, these were new CMOs and other client-side changes. Always helpful for agencies hungry for new revenue opportunities.
But from both candidate and recruiter perspectives, on the Moment of Hire timeline, a new client-side Chief Marketing Officer announcement is fairly early.
Now that we’ve published a new, recruiting-focused site, we thought you might find it more helpful to be aware of something a little closer to the Moment of Hire.
So here are a few things we’ve picked up from the trades and smart Google alerts as of March 5, 2018. It is by no means a complete list:
- Kimberly Clark (global). Incumbent = Ogilvy
- Ancestry.com. Incumbent = Droga5 London
- US Army (recent news). Incumbent = McCann. NY?
- Hyatt launches global review. Incumbent = MullenLowe
- Carmichael Lynch wins Helzberg Diamonds
- Wolfgang wins Panda Express
- Y&R and Mediacom win Office Depot
- Zimmerman wins Gabe’s
- Publicis (global standalone) wins Mercedes
- Barkley loses Helzberg Diamonds (project work?)
- Bailey Lauerman loses Panda Express
- Zimmerman loses Office Depot
- BBDO loses Mercedes (non-US business)
Should you wish to get this intel faster, subscribe to our RSS feed. Thanks!