Who loves ya, agency leader, job-seeker, recruiter and/or all agency trend watcher? Thunderclap does. Below is a list of recent news on agency pitches, wins and losses to fuel your job search, recruiting or new business efforts.
They’re merely pulled from the common agency trades. So, what’s different about this? At a glance or a click or two, you can get a sense for who’s up and who’s down, over a longer period of time. Handy intel!
- Droga5 wins Kraft business
- Droga5 wins more Google business, too
- Omnicom consolidates some global Bayer work
- Colle McVoy wins Vermont Creamery AOR status from Land O’ Lakes
- Rightpoint wins Greyhound digital agency go-to status
- CP+B and Burnett lose some kraft business
- Periscope loses Essentia
This particular post was sent out into the digital expanse on July 26th, 2018.
Other relevant things that will make your efforts more effective:
- The First 90 Days of your new agency job
- How to shape the career discussion you’re NOT in
- Find a new agency job or client-side job through triggers
- Show candidates some love with a relationship valentine
- How to use credentials to attract and retain people
- How to make HR even more valuable to the agency